You can import the file to MTestM via USB, Email, WiFi or other app such as Dropbox.
1. Plug in your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes on your computer.
3. Select your device in iTunes.
4. Click Apps in the list on the left and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
5. In this section, you'll see a list of file-sharing apps on your device. Select MTestM app to see the files available for sharing in MTestM on your device.
6. Click Add, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Choose.
7. Launch MTestM app on your device, then click the button in the upper left. then select USB.
8. Select the file you want to import.
9. Wait for the app to import the exam, then select Preview to examine the exam.
10. Select Save, choose “Add new Exam” if you want to create a new exam. choose “Update the exam” if you want to update an existing exam.
11. Choose the location where you want to save the exam. then select Choose to complete.
1. Send an email with the exam file attached.
2. Receive the email on your device, then open the email and tap the attachment.
3. Select MTestM app to open in.
4. Go to step 9 in “Import the exam via USB” section and continue.